Just Some Facts
Tuesday, August 7th, 2007
On another note, I wanted to share with y’all what Kat did for me.
Isn’t that sweet? Don’t ask me how she did it, but go check out some of the other fun things she was able to do. She’s just been the bestest blog friend! Have I ever told you how much we have in common?
I was also surprised when Theresa contacted me after she tagged me for this: 8 Random Facts/Habits. So here it goes:
1. Post the rules, before you post the facts.
2. Start with 8 random facts/habits.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own posts about their own 8 facts and post these rules.
4. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and let them know they've been tagged.
Facts About Me:
1. I despise elevators. Yes, I’ve been known to climb up 16 flights of stairs to avoid an elevator.
3. I adore my nieces and nephews (2 nieces & 2 nephews, and will have a new nephew on Sept. 7th!!!). They’re a very important part of my life.
2. I’ve been working for the same company for almost 18 years. I’m grateful for my career.
4. I’m addicted to bathing! Just call me a bathing connoisseur – hence, my inspiration for developing a bath & body line.
5. I spent my 4th wedding anniversary recuperating from my final reconstructive surgery after having invasive breast cancer.
6. Hang on to your hats here, but I have actually had a paranormal experience.
7. I’m severely allergic to red dye #40.
8. Jack and I spent a month in Africa. It changed our lives and Africa will always have a piece of us.
< Go Back